Prof Tai Ping Fan, Founding Chairman
- the Head of Angiogenesis & Chinese Medicine Laboratory and tenured Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Immunopharmacology at the University of Cambridge
- Deputy Co-ordinator of FP7 Consortium on Good Practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine Research in the Post-genomic Era (GP-TCM) funded by the European Commission, the Secretary-General of the GP-TCM Research Association (www.gp-tcm.org).
- Honorary Professor at Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, China Medical University (Taiwan) and Hong Kong Baptist University, and a visiting professor at Peking University, Northwest University (Xi’an), Shanghai University of TCM, Chengdu University of TCM, and Xinjiang Medical University (Urumqi).
Mr Alan Koo RCMP(HK), Founder-CEO
- Founded River Cam Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Clinic
- Assistant Co-ordinator of workpackage 7 of GP-TCM funded by the European Commission
- Council Member (2012-14), Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association (MCMIA)
- Past role: Associate Consultant at Pfizer (US-based cpy), TCM Operating Mgr at Raffles Medical Group Hong Kong (Singapore-based cpy)
- British Chevening Scholar funded by the FCO in the UK
- MPhil in Bioscience Enterprise (Cambridge), BChinMed & BMedSc (HKBU)